Saturday, May 4, 2013

BROWNIES.

"What is your first reaction when you hear the words "bake sale"?
"Lemon squares."
Wrong.
"Blueberry pie."
Yeah right, more like silent auction.
"Whoopie pies."
Maybe.
"BROWNIES."
Most likely.
Almost every bake sale we contribute to gets a pan of brownies thrown together by your truly the night before. Ode (origami discipleship elitists) had a bake sale this week. Thursday night, Genet said to me "did you make anything for tomorrow to bring?" I went off on a tirade about "what exactly do you mean by that you know very well i haven't baked anything yet so what is it you're asking me you little urchin or are you just taunting me what is your point"...or something like that. So brownies it was.
I tried one immediately...they're heavenly.
Would i stoop to buy back my own brownies? Hm. Good question.
Salmonella! Brownie batter is intoxicating. If i kick the bucket then at least i'll die happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment