Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The New Place

Whoa! The last month has been a whirlwind of change and activity! Between moving a thousand miles away from home and the construction of Alyssa's new teddy bear house, I've been hard-pressed to find a passing moment for facebook/email/pinterest/school/twitter...much less enough spare time to publish to Scintillate! But I most certainly do want to acquaint everyone with my new home, so I've finally gotten around to uploading all of my road-trip pictures and videos to the computer so I can fill up my memory card with Berwyn.
So, without further ado, welcome to the 2-dimensional tour!

The front of our house! yes, it looks miniscule.

There are literally about five feet between our house and our neighbor's.

A wee bit cramped...

The living room and dining room are combined, this is looking at the living room half. That's the front door over there.

The dining room half!

My mom and dad's room.

Mom, Dad, Genet and Alyssa's bathroom.

Genet and Alyssa's pigsty.

My bathroom! However, some call it the guest bathroom.

The kitchen... :)

The other half of the kitchen, those windows look out on the back yard.

My room is right off of the kitchen! It's great!

MY ROOM!!! and Kody's too, I suppose. There's a really bright light right outside that window that turns on at odd hours of the night. Blech.

Kody likes it here.

The stairs going down to the rec room.

The rec room!

The rec room again! Spacious is the definitive quality of this room.

Jojo's room....he's somewhat of a LOTR fan...

Jojo's bathroom.

The laundry room.

Kody loves the back yard. hahahaha

Yay!

5 comments:

  1. What a great new home for you guys! I hope to hear of all sorts of wonderful things happening in your family <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is def a great home! hey i saw your comment on my mom's fb page and I wanted to say thanks for the encouragement! I love writing and it's great to hear that you enjoy my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. aw, love this, Sarah! thanks for the glimpse of your new Chitown life!! excited for you and the fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! I love it! Pretty kitchen, too. :) The color of your room is so very cheery! :0
    The mole is in almost every picture.
    Love,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tor! haha thanks i love the kitchen! I cant wait for you to see it in person!!
      Love,
      Sarai
      PS kody does not look like a mole!!!!!! LOL

      Delete