Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Hate Boxes.

Moving, as i've discovered through my limited experience with it, sucks. Sleeping in sleeping bags on a strange floor, sitting on tarps because we don't have any chairs, not knowing the people who live less than 10 feet away on either side of you, it all just stinks. Everything is so much better when your junk is scattered around the house where it should be, and you can run through your neighbors' yards without fear of being incarcerated or shot for trespassing. We're just getting to the point where the house is appropriately messy, but I doubt the latter homely comfort is gonna happen anytime soon.
Most of all, I can't stand packing and unpacking boxes. Initially it was fun, trying to be an engineer and pack everything into one box, but the fascination wore off quite a few weeks before we actually had everything packed. It was sort of exciting to get everything unpacked, but again, it got old quicker than milk at room temp.
Anyways, I know this reeks of complaining...normally I would add an endearing "but it's all good" note at the end but, for this subject, I really just can't do that! Lol
^ Oh wait, I guess I just did. ^



No comments:

Post a Comment