Thursday, February 14, 2013

No Blueberries for Sal :'(

I have this inexplicable obsession with smoothies right now! All i need is some plain yogurt, frozen fruit and honey (give or take a bit of peanut butter or chocolate) for a perfect morning.
All this smoothie mania is, in part, thanks to the discovery of the little jar things that attach to the blender. They're amazing. I found them, er, rather, realized what they were meant for, when we were unpacking all the bazillion boxes of kitchen stuff! I love it! The only problem is the exorbitantly priced frozen blueberries! In Maine I would have blueberries in my pancakes, my muffins, AND my smoothies! Quite possibly all in one day! But, alas, there are no blueberry smoothies for me in the foreseeable future ... :( I'll just have to settle for all the more bananas, i suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment