Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This Time Last Year...

Happy Spring!!! One year ago, my life was good. My life is good now, too. Haha i'm not complaining; just reminiscing. I'm looking through my pictures from last spring, and life was great. I took a ton of pictures, since I had just gotten my camera the Christmas before. It was abnormally warm for a few weeks in March, and I thought we were in heaven. March Madness and 80 degree weather? That sure sounds nice to me. We were walking around the block...Grant to Linden to Norfolk to Poplar...we were home...flip-flops...shorts and t-shirts...playing basketball on the Poppers' hoop...sneaking into my neighbors' yards to take pictures of their flowers...playing super mario on our mini television with the sunlight streaming through the window at 6pm...eating small tiny fish fillets (more like the size of those little fish sticks, but pudgy and you only get one)...mom hanging out in her recliner, still recovering from toe surgery...trying to make a swing on the tree outside (and failing miserably)...a lovely Spring in Bangor, Maine.

The first Spring flower of 2012!
Boy, am I glad I took this picture.

Oops...the soccer ball survived the winter but just barely. It's supposed to go in the garage, not next to it.

Bring out the fairy wings!

So sunny!

Say hello to the Great American Pastime

Alyssa in her annual "i love baseball maybe i'll play softball this year" mode which generally lasts about one week and four days.

haha ready position

ooh scary!

lol i love this...so cute.

:)

my crazy little sis

sisters!

her "julia smile"

discouragement. that was a grounder, folks.

Kody, looking on pathetically.

fun fun fun

I like this a lot.

hahaha bouncing off in a huff. the bouncing sort of undermines the huff, though.

"I wish I could do that"....< story of my life.
brother-sister love
this is the swing....lol....american ingenuity!
my favorite flowers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment