Friday, March 22, 2013

Poppers n Wings

It's time for March Madness!!! The second day of the tournament is under way. There's a pizza in the oven. The traditional snack food hasn't showed up yet, but I'm counting on it. Poppers, wings, chips n dip, mozzarella sticks, etc. Buffalo wings disgust me, but even I will stand by quietly as others gorge themselves on fake chicken for the greater good of the basketball spirit. I've already got bragging rights for calling the Oregon game (in your face!). And i would like to take a moment to remember, as i will every year starting now, the greatest NCAA game in the history of the tourney. Lehigh vs. Duke 2012. We have a new tv this year, about six times the size of our puny black box we used to settle for. And i havent heard the Na-Na-Na-Na Nappa Know How commercial yet. Life is good! You should know I put together an entire dissertation on my bracket and the reasons behind my picks. Then I deleted it. Because it will suffice to state three things:
1. I hate Duke.
2. Louisville is going to win it all.
3. Ben McLemore is my favorite college basketball player ever.

Ben McLemore and his Kansas State family. I didn't predict him and his tattoos taking the Jayhawks all the way...but just this once i wouldn't mind being proven wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment