Thursday, July 4, 2013

To Write A Wrong

We all have those books that we just could not put down. If you haven't read a book like that, then you need to go find a page-turner. Right now. This very moment.
A good mystery never disappoints. Never, ever.
Before Monday night, I hadn't read a book for pleasure in...months, probably. So, a little before midnight (yeah, I'm a night owl) I cracked open "To Write A Wrong" (second installment of the Justice Seekers Novels) by Robin Carroll. It was a good book. A great book, actually. I read it from the first page to the last in one sitting. At 5 a.m. I was like, dang...i guess that was a really great book. It wasn't some 1000 page accomplishment, and my mother probably would have preferred I spend the wee hours reading Les Miserables (or...sleeping), but 300 pages in one sitting is possibly my new record. At the very least, it rivals whatever record I set on the last Alabama roadtrip.
So, stop reading my crap writing and go pick up a real novel!
It's summer! Time to relax with a glass of lemonade and a real good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment