Thursday, March 28, 2013

:(

Spring break and a free day at the Shedd Aquarium collided on Tuesday...creating a really really really long line. We drove in on the Eisenhower, paid 20 bones for our space in the parking garage by Soldier Field, walked all the way to the Aquarium in the cold outdoors, and found this:


I immediately turned and started running, in case mom and dad tried to sucker me into grabbing a spot at the back of this mass of humans. What you see here is only about half of the line. As far as I know, there wasn't anything crazy happening with the fish that day, but all those people waited in line for upwards of three hours! Not us. Life is full of disappointments, I suppose. Oh well!
It turned into a pretty sweet photo...although Peter will probably give me some crap about his iPhone 5's superior panorama capabilities.
And he'll be right. :P
Life is indeed full of disappointments.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment