Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Seventeen!!!

Well, February 26 was my birthday, and I'm 17!!! I would like to thank all the little people who helped me get to where I am - haha ok, no condescending spiel today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today. I really would like to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes, though. I felt so happy scrolling through all of my facebook notifications. We saw the Wizard of Oz, starring some new homeschooler friends of ours. It was really really really good. I watched a lot of psych (latest fav tv show) and ate a lot of chocolate&pb. We got some seriously legendary pizza from Dinico's and danced some Just Dance 4. And we watched Inception! My mind is still reeling from it, but I think I liked it muchly!
Anyways, please don't perceive me as arrogant or self-absorbed for posting all about my own birthday, but I really am excited to be 17! I can't say why, but when 12:00 am came yesterday night, I felt like I'd arrived. Maybe its because i always appreciate an opportunity for a fresh start. Maybe it's because "Sarah" and "seventeen" share the same first letter...haha except not...because I just realized that a few seconds ago. Maybe its because, when I was younger, in my mind seventeen was "the age". 18 was too old to even think about, 15 wasn't all that exciting, and i knew 16 was way overrated. But 17 was perfect. Well, I'm here! We'll see how perfect this year is! Only 364 days until legitimate adulthood!
Chocolate is my life. I can't live without chocolate. I recently (like, yesterday) stumbled upon the knowledge that I was given m&ms (behind my mother's back hahaha) at a very early age by a dear friend...a friend made ever dearer by this revelation. Maybe that's the root of my chocolate addiction? Who knows. But I also love, no, LOVE chocolate and peanut butter. It's a match made in heaven. So, for my birthday, I requested a Reese's cake. My mom really delivered! Today, the day after my birthday, I'm sitting in my room eating chocolate pb cake with chocolate pb ice cream and chocolate milk. There's nothing like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment